Category Archives: Maternity Photography
From wrinkly sleepy newborns to coos of alert babies to toothless grins of mischievous almost-toddlers; learning how to sit up and how to walk, the first year of your child’s life is full of amazing milestones. As a Mom I captured these milestones of my own children and I would love you to be able to have these memories captured as well. And that’s how the idea of my Baby’s First Year Plan was born.
Baby Plan membership fee covers sessions during the first thirteen months of your baby’s life. It is $2500 and includes:
- Two weekday Signature Sessions and a $750 print credit for each session – total credit of $1500
- One studio all-inclusive Milestone Baby session (optional upgrade to a family session is available)
- One 11×14 canvas for every session held during the Baby Plan period
- One set of 25 birth announcements or holiday cards
- Priority Booking for Annual Free Holiday Studio Mini Sessions (includes a complimentary mini session and one digital image)
With a Baby Plan you can add the following optional add-ons to the package:
- All-inclusive Studio Maternity Mini Session – $400
- Optional unlimited all-inclusive Studio Milestone mini sessions – $500 each
With a Baby Plan, between canvases and custom cards you receive over $1350 worth of boutique goodies!
Because of the amount of time invested in each Baby Fist Year Plan, I will be taking only a limited number of Baby Planners a year. So if this sounds like something you would like to do, reach out to me ASAP to book your spot! And then start thinking about where you will be displaying beautiful canvases that you will receive with each session!
When you are a photographer and your sister who is expecting your third niece (YAY!!!) comes to visit you from out of town, you take pictures of her everywhere – in your photography studio, in your backyard, on the beach while waiting to go into a restaurant, at home while eating ice-cream – it’s just what you do:)
Cannot wait to meet our so-far-unnamed’ new baby girl in a few short months!!!!
It is time for one of my favorite business traditions – Live Love Laugh Photo’s annual “Best of the Year” Contest! This is my SEVENTH year holding the contest – you can see Best of 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 and 2009 – and every year my clients tell me how much they love it! I had over 80 sessions in 2015, took thousands pictures and had to enlist my photographer friends to help me narrow down images to the top 30. Now it is up to you to decide which image gets the title of the Image of the Year at Live Love Laugh Photos – and the grand prize that goes along with it:)
There Will Be FOUR Winners:
1) The image with the most votes wins. To vote, cast your vote using the poll below and ‘like’ your favorite image in the ‘Best of 2015’ album on Facebook. The winner (an image with the most combined votes) will receive a 16×24 gallery wrapped canvas of the winning image valued at $500.
2) The Runner up will receive a $250 gift certificate to be used towards a Simplicity or a Signature session in 2016.
3) TWO random voters will receive a FREE winter studio mini session valued at $300! It can you YOU! See below on how to enter in a drawing for a mini session.
How To Win A Studio Mini Session:
There are TWO ways to win a mini session. In order to increase your chances of winning you should do both of the following:
- Leave a comment on the blog describing why YOU want to win a mini session – scroll below the images to do that
- Share the ‘Best of 2015‘ album on Facebook – here is a link to it. To do so just click on the ‘Share’ link to share it on your wall. You can write a nice comment as well:) Just make sure you let me know that you shared the album – otherwise I won’t know that you did and you won’t be able to participate in the drawing
I will randomly select one comment from the blog and one “share” from Facebook and two lucky voters will receive free winter studio mini sessions.
Everyone is a winner because if you book a new Simplicity or Signature Session while the contest is running (by February 13) you will receive a free gift valued at $150 with your order! So if you are thinking about having a session with Live Love Laugh Photos anytime in 2016, NOW is a great time to book.
- Voting will run till the end of day on Saturday, February 13
- I will announce the winners on the blog on Sunday, February 14
- Please keep things fair and vote only for one image – IP addresses will be monitored
- I reserve the right to disqualify entries or terminate/modify contest if necessary
- This content is not sponsored by Facebook
And now without further ado, I present to you my favorite images of 2015! Check out the finalists, cast your vote (using radio buttons below all images and FB) and leave a comment for the free session drawing.
I loved being pregnant – all seven months of it (my girls were born 2 months early). I think a pregnant female body is absolutely beautiful and definitely deserves to be captured. When I was pregnant with my girls, I hired a photographer to capture my pregnant (and a pretty large!) form and to this day I absolutely love my pictures. So it is no surprise that I love maternity photo sessions at my Ridgewood photography studio.
But this maternity session was something else – this Momma to be was absolutely STUNNING (as you can see from the pictures!). But what’s was even more amazing was how natural she was in front of the camera – she got into all (sometimes not very comfortable) poses I asked her to get into, and just rocked the shoot. I felt like I was a high fashion photographer working with a professional model on this photoshoot:) We started our maternity photo session at my photography studio and then went outside for a few outdoor pictures. There is a beautiful blue wall right next door to my studio – it photographs beautifully and I love how great it looked against the hot pink of his hot Momma’s dress!
Are you expecting and looking for a great New Jersey maternity photographer to capture this time in your life? Lena Antaramian of Live Love Laugh Photos is a professional photographer located in Bergen County, Northern New Jersey. In business since 2008 Lena is known for her artistic and lifestyle approach to photography. Our natural light photography studio, location in Ridgewood New Jersey is just 20 miles away from NYC and is a perfect location for your end high Bergen County maternity photo shoot.
These beautiful sisters came in to my Ridgewood photography studio for a winter-mini session. Even though it was pretty chilly and grey outside, they came in ‘channeling’ spring – in bright happy outfits that seemed to match their sunny personalities.
In her pre-session questionnaire their Mom mentioned that the little on – Ms. A. was usually very shy and took a while to warm up to strangers. I did not see the shy side of her at all – the second she walked into my studio, she did not hesitate for a bit, took my hand and went to the shooting room with me! She laughed, made silly faces, danced and had a blast! Her big sister E. has a huge personality – she is funny, silly and definitely very feisty:) I loved capturing the fun side of her – but I was thrilled to get to capture a serious side of her as well!
These girls will make great big sisters when their little brother or sister makes an appearance in the summer!