It won’t come as a surprise that I love photography. But did you know that I also love the business side of running a photography business ? And when I love something I want to share it with the rest of the world! I’ve talked business and given advice to photographers in my local pro photography group, I’ve written articles on how to run a successful business for a number of professional publications including ClickinMoms blog and Click Magazine, I’ve mentored interns and aspiring photographers, conducted photography classes to local Moms and children groups and I’ve helped new small business owners get their businesses of the ground. And as I heard numerous thanks I’ve learned that I am pretty good at teaching. So I decided that it is only fair for the rest of the world to have an opportunity to experience my awesome teaching skills and this is how the idea of offering mentoring was born!
Each Mentoring Session is unique and geared towards what YOU need to learn. Here are some of the topics we can cover:
- Pricing for Profit – creating structure that works for YOU and YOUR business
- How to improve your In-Person-Sales
- Marketing to the Right Clients
- Creating an Unforgettable Client Experience
- Detailed portfolio review – what works and what does not work in your images
- How do I edit
- Photography how-tos
- Taking your images to the next level
- If you are local to the New York Metro area then we can meet at my beautiful natural light photography studio located in Ridgewood, Bergen County NJ for an in-person mentoring session.
- If you at not from the area or prefer to do your mentoring session remotely we can do that! We will set up a skype or a google hangouts chat so that you can do it from the comfort of your own home – and if you choose to stay in your PJs or yoga pants you call it an added bonus:)
My Mentoring Sessions are for anyone:
- If you are an amateur photographer and want to learn how to take better photos – these sessions are for YOU
- If you are a new photography business owner and want to learn how to market to the right clients – these sessions are for YOU
- If you are an established photographer and want to take your business to the next level – these sessions are for YOU
And the best part is that you don’t need to be a photographer to benefit from these sessions – after all running a business is running a business and I’ve helped small business in fields other than photography!
You can book mentoring sessions in two-hour increments at $150 per hour. It is a bargain compared to what you get out of it – you will be able to recuperate than in your first in-person sales session! Otherwise lunch is on me:)
Why would you choose Me?
Why would NOT you choose me? I am a fun person to be around and my friends and family LOVE me:) But on a serious note – I run a successful photography business and know how to succeed; I love teaching and am known to give great advice. And everybody who I helped out had nothing but great things to say. Just check out these testimonials!
“Being mentored by the talented Lena of Live Laugh Love Photography has truly transformed my photography business! Lena is a talented photographer, strategic business owner, and an amazing educator with a genuine passion for teaching.
She was incredibly open with me about how she ran her business, and took the time to answer all of my questions on pricing and marketing. One of my biggest struggles was how to increase my profit by offering in person sales to my clients.
Through Lena’s mentoring, I was able to gain the knowledge and confidence to make this change, and since then, my sales have more than doubled! Thank you Lena for sharing your wealth of knowledge on the business of photography! You have helped me see the value in my work, and my business wouldn’t be where it is today without your help!” – Christine M. – owner of Two Leaf Photography
So if you want take your business to the next level or just improve your photography skills, email (lena@LiveLoveLaughPhotos.com), call me (917-647-6385) or fill out the ‘Contact Form’ (see menu item above) and prepare to be amazed! 🙂